- How do I register my PAVmed shares in my name?
Investors who wish to register their shares in their own name or transfer their shares out of “street name” should consult their broker.
- Who do I contact if I am a member of the media?
If you are a member of the media, please click here to contact PAVmed.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- Who is PAVmed’s transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for PAVmed is:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place
New York, NY 10004
- Does PAVmed plan to pay a cash dividend?
PAVmed does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- How can I obtain PAVmed’s SEC Filings?
PAVmed’s SEC filings, including its annual report, quarterly earnings releases and other investor materials are available under SEC Filings in the “Investors” section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can also be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- When does PAVmed’s fiscal year end?
PAVmed’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Does PAVmed offer a direct stock purchase program?
PAVmed does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- What is PAVmed’s mailing address?
PAVmed’s mailing address is:
One Grand Central Place
New York, NY 10165